Each year I find myself adding up the many good fortunes that I have been able to leverage and also, like most, listing some of the challenges that I faced in accomplishing everything that I wanted to. I have listed the Top 5 Things for Which I am Thankful every year:
- I am thankful for being given the blind faith and enthusiasm to believe that I can achieve most things to which I set my mind. I have read many books on self-belief and attitude to the point where I guess I am just dumb enough to believe that it is me that, in fact, decides.
- I am thankful for having a healthy sense of paranoia that forces me to be better prepared so that I am rarely caught by surprise on most types of business matters.
- I am thankful for having the desire to rise early each day and to attack the day for 2 hours before most out of bed. I honestly feel that this gives me an advantage that any could take, but few do!
- I am thankful for being introduced, early in my professional life, to the importance of goals and creating a blueprint for success each year. The ability to write a plan and follow that plan has led to increased results every year.
- I am thankful for getting re-introduced to “The Strangest Secret” by Earl Nightengale which states quite simply; “You become what you think about most!” This book and recording keeps reminding me to keep my thoughts focused on the right thingsso that my results will follow.
From all of us here at Sales Coach International we wish you a Thanksgiving full of family, love and many reasons to be thankful for!!